• <output id="aynwq"><form id="aynwq"><code id="aynwq"></code></form></output>

    <mark id="aynwq"><option id="aynwq"></option></mark>
  • <mark id="aynwq"><option id="aynwq"></option></mark><label id="aynwq"><dl id="aynwq"></dl></label>
  • 學習啦 > 學習英語 > 專業英語 > 金融英語 > 關于支票兌現情景對話

    關于支票兌現情景對話

    時間: 焯杰674 分享

    關于支票兌現情景對話

      支票兌現是委托辦理存款業務的銀行或其他金融機構,在見票時無條件支付確定的金額給收款人或者持票人的票據。下面學習啦小編為大家帶來金融英語關于支票兌現情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

      關于支票兌現情景對話:外國支票兌現

      Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in San Francisco.

      村田俊夫收到了他的朋友從舊金山寄來的美元支票。

      He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .

      他正在要求東銀行外匯部門的職員將這張支票兌現。

      Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?

      職員:可以為您幫忙嗎,先生?

      Murata:Yes,please .My frind in San Francisco sent me this check for 3.45 .I would like to cash it and get yen for it .

      村田:謝謝。我在舊金山的朋友寄給我一張123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兌換成日元。

      C:Yes,sir .This check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco .It will take about ten days to clear.

      職員:好的。這張支票是從舊金山銀行開出的,大約要花10天時間才可清算。

      M:You mean I can't get the money right away?

      村田:您是說,我不能馬上得到錢嗎?

      C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection .We can give you the proceeds as soon as we collect the funds.

      職員:是的,我們必須把支票寄到舊金山去取款。我們一收到這項專款,就會馬上付給您的。

      M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?

      村田:那時,您就能夠支付給我日元了嗎?

      C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you .We will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds ,of course .

      職員:是的,我們將把款項為您換成日元。當然,我們要從中扣除取款的手續費。

      M:How much is that?

      村田:那要多少錢?

      C:Normally just a few hundred yen.We can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if you would like .

      職員:通常,只需幾百日元。如果您愿意的話,我們可以要求從舊金山為您電匯,

      We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .

      那樣我們就可以很快地將支票兌現,但是您需要支付電匯費用。

      M:No,I can wait for the ten days.Will you notify me when you receive the proceeds?

      村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你們收到款子后,可以通知嗎?

      C:Yes,we'll call you .Will you please endorse the check on the back ?

      職員:是的,我們會給您打電話的,請您在支票的后面簽個字,好嗎?

      M;You mean sign my name?

      村田:您是說簽上我的姓名嗎?

      C:Yes.And please fill out this foreign remittances form .

      職員:是的,另外,請填寫一張外匯表。

      關于支票兌現情景對話:旅游支票兌現

      Margaret Morris wants to cash some traveller's checks at the local office of the Higashi Bank .

      馬格麗特·莫里斯想在東銀行的地方分行兌現幾張旅游支票。

      Clerk:Hello!May I help you ?

      職員:您好,您有什么事情需要我幫忙嗎?

      Morris:Yes,I hope so .I need some more cash for my visit in Japan .May I cash a traveller's check here?

      莫里斯:是的,我想是這樣。我還需要些現金供我在(日本)這是游覽時使用,我可以在這里兌現旅游支票嗎?

      C:Of course ,we'd be happy to cash it for you .

      職員:當然可以,我很樂意為您兌現。

      M:I was going to cash it at the hotel ,but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

      莫里斯:我本來打算在旅館兌現,但我的一個朋友說銀行通常有高一點的兌現率。

      I'm a school teacher and I have to save every penny I can.

      我是個教師,我不得不盡可能節省每一文錢。

      C:Well,any bank will cash it at our present traveller's check-buying rate which we have listed here .

      職員:噢,任何銀行都將按照現時買入旅游支票的兌換率來兌現。這個兌換率我們已經列在這里了。

      Of course ,our rate is somewhat better than that at hotels because of the service charge .

      當然,因為手續費的差異,我們的兌換率比旅館的稍微高些。

      You see ,hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveller's checks for their guests.

      您知道,旅館雖然為他們的客人兌換旅游支票,但他們并不是專門從事貨幣兌換業務。

      M:You mean there's really not much of a difference ?

      莫里斯:您是說,實際上銀行與旅館的兌換率并不存在很大差距。

      C:No ,ma'am ,not very much .

      職員:是的,夫人,差距并不很大。

      M:Well ,may I cash these two checks for 0 each ?I think that will be enough .

      莫里斯:那么,我可以把每張為100美元的兩張支票兌現嗎?我想該夠用了。

      But everything is so expensive in Toyko that I might have to come back and cash another one in a few days.

      但是在東京什么東西都這樣貴,致幾天之內這可能還得回來兌現另一張支票。

      C:Yes,I'll be happy to cash these for you .Would you please countersign them here?

      職員:好的,我很高興為您兌現支票。請您將支票副簽一下。

      M:There you are .

      莫里斯:給您。

      C:And will you please sign this foreign exchange request?

      職員:請您在這張外匯申請表上簽字,好嗎?

      I've already written down your name and address for you.But I will read your passport number.

      我已經為您寫好了姓名和住址,但我還得看一下您的護照號碼。

    422396 主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av第一网站久章草| 亚洲色欲久久久综合网东京热| a级毛片100部免费观看| 欧美va天堂在线电影| 国产中文字幕在线观看| h文站着从后面挺进孕妇| 欧美一区二区激情三区| 啊用力太猛了啊好深视频 | 国产乱人伦偷精品视频免下载| www.怡红院| 日韩精品视频美在线精品视频| 另类视频第一页| 3d动漫精品啪啪一区二区免费| 日日夜夜综合网| 亚洲码一区二区三区| 视频一区二区精品的福利| 天堂√最新版中文在线| 久久精品中文字幕免费| 理论片中文字幕在线观看| 国产女人18毛片水| acg里番全彩侵犯本子福利| 日韩成年人视频| 亚洲视频一区在线观看| 都市激情校园春色亚洲| 国产麻豆一精品一av一免费| 久久96国产精品久久久| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码| 四虎地址8848最新章节| 亚洲h在线观看| 娇喘午夜啪啪五分钟娇喘| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区 | 久久婷婷香蕉热狠狠综合| 爱情岛论坛亚洲永久入口口| 国产亚洲精品bt天堂精选| 4444在线网站| 孕妇被迫张开腿虐孕| 久久综合琪琪狠狠天天| 潘多拉铂金刊33刊无圣光| 四虎永久成人免费影院域名| 日韩毛片基地一区二区三区| 天天天天夜夜夜夜爱爱爱爱|