• <output id="aynwq"><form id="aynwq"><code id="aynwq"></code></form></output>

    <mark id="aynwq"><option id="aynwq"></option></mark>
  • <mark id="aynwq"><option id="aynwq"></option></mark><label id="aynwq"><dl id="aynwq"></dl></label>
  • 學習啦>學習英語>專業英語>金融英語>

    銀行開戶場景常用到的英語

    時間: 秋連1211 分享

      現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那么你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

      金融英語:帳戶規章與條例

      Leah Jacobs has just opened a savings account at the First National Bank.She is asking a clerk about the meaning of the rules and regulations printed on her passbook.

      利厄·雅各布斯剛剛在第一國民銀行開立了一個儲蓄帳戶,她正在向一個職員詢問有關印在存折上的各項規章與條例的含義。

      Do you mean that I have to give you notice before I can make a withdrawal?

      您是說,在我取款之前,得事先給您一個通知嗎?

      Clerk:Yes,Mrs.Jacobs,it technically means that .All banks may technically require prenotification before they must honour withdrawal requests on savings or other interest bearing accounts.

      職員:是的,雅各布斯夫人。從法律角度上看,它是這個意思。所有銀行都可能需要一個事先通知,取款人才有權從儲蓄帳戶和其他附息的帳戶中取出所需求的款項。

      J:How much notice must I give ?

      雅各布斯:我需要提前多少時間通知銀行?

      C:Our bank ,like many others,may require seven day's notice .But in actual practice we honour your request without requiring notification .

      職員:象許多其他銀行一樣,我們銀行可能要求7天前通知。但實際工作中,在沒有提前通知的情況下,我們也會滿足您的取款要求。

      Of course ,the bank has the option of enforcing the rule should it be necessary .

      當然啦,如果必要的話,銀行是有權利按照這一條規定來做的。

      J:That's amazing .I never knew that before .

      雅各布斯:這倒令我吃驚,以前我從來不知道這些。

      C:You'll find that all banks are required to have the same rule .

      職員:您會發現,所有的銀行都有這些同樣的規章。

      J:I guess I've never read the fine print on my passbook before.

      雅各布斯:我可能還從來沒讀過我存折上的這些很小的印刷字體。

      This next item says that there is a service charge for more than two transactions a month .

      下面一條講到,如果在一個月內有兩次以上存取款,就要收取手續費。

      C;Yes,Mrs.Jacobs.Again,that's technically permitted by the regulations.

      職員:是的,雅各布斯夫人。同樣,這也是屬于法定條例。

      The main reason is to discourage the use of savings accounts for frequent transactions .

      這是因為銀行不鼓勵使用儲蓄帳戶進行過于頻繁的存取款活動。

      Current ,or checking,accounts are designed for regular and frequent transactions.

      往來帳戶或支票帳戶就是為了經常和頻繁的存款和取款而設的。

      J:But I've never been charged.

      雅各布斯:但是,我卻從來沒有為此付過費用。

      C:Well,most banks rarely invoke that regulation .

      職員:哦,大多數銀行很少實行那條規定。

      金融英語:開立往來帳戶

      John Spence is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about current accounts.

      約翰·斯彭斯正在向第一國民銀行的一位職員詢問有關往來帳戶的事宜。

      Spence:Would you please tell me something about current accounts?I've heard the term,but I'm not sure I understand what it means.

      斯彭斯:您能給我講講有關往來帳戶的事嗎?我聽說過這個術語,但是我不完全明白它的含義。

      Clerk:The term current account means a demand account .Actually ,a checking account.

      職員:往來帳戶這個術語就是活期帳戶的意思。實際上,就是支票帳戶。

      Normally ,we use the term current or demand account when we talk about a checking account maintained by a business firm.

      通常當我們談論到由企業持有的支票帳房時,我們就使用往來帳戶或者活期帳戶這樣的術語。

      S:Oh ,so you mean that I can't open a current account as an individual?

      斯彭斯:哦,您是說,作為個人,我不能開立往來帳戶嗎?

      C:No,I don't mean that.Anybody ,either a firm or an individual ,may open a current account,

      職員:不,我不是那個意思。任何人,無論是企業還是個人都可以開立往來帳戶。

      but we normally call individual accounts personal checking accounts .That's just a different name for them.

      但是,我們一般稱個人帳戶為個人支票帳戶,這僅僅是帳戶名稱不同而已。

      S:Why do you call them demand accounts ,then ?

      斯彭斯:那么您為什么稱他們為活期帳戶呢?

      C:That means that the balances in the accounts are subject to withdrawal on demand.

      職員:這就是說,帳戶上的余額便于提取或者便于需要。

      In other words,a written demand ,or a check ,is all that's necessary to make a withdrawal from the account .

      換句話說,要想從帳戶中提取,只需填寫一張用款需求單或一張支票就可以了。

      S:Aren't all accounts like that ?

      斯彭斯:并不是所有的帳戶都是這樣做的吧?

      C:No,sir .Time or savings accounts actually require a notice to the bank ,

      職員:是的,先生。定期存款帳戶或儲蓄帳戶實際上都需要給銀行一個通知,

      usually seven days before the depositor has a right to make a withdrawal .In normal practice ,

      通常是七天前通知銀行,存款人才有權力提取存款。

      of course ,we usually waive notice and allow immediate withdrawals .In demand or current accounts ,

      當然,一般情況下,我們通常不必提前通知,并且允許立即提款。

      however,we cannot ask for such notice .

      然而,對于活期帳戶或者往來帳戶我們根本無權要求取款提前通知。

      金融英語:定期存款

      Judy Taylor is asking a clerk in the New Accounts Department at the First National Bank about time deposits.

      裘德·泰勒向第一國民銀行新開帳戶部門的一個職員詢問定期存款有關事宜。

      Taylor:Can you tell me something about time deposits?

      泰勒:請您同我談談有關定期存款的事情,好嗎?

      I understand the interest rate is much higher for time deposits than regular savings accounts.

      據我所知,定期存款的利率比普通儲蓄存款的利率要高得多。

      Clerk:Yes,Miss Taylor ,that's correct.We offer Time Certificates of Deposit which pay a higher rate of interest than regular deposits do .

      職員:是的,泰勒小姐,您說得對。我們這里提供存款的定期存單,它們的利率高于普通存款。

      T:How long do I have to keep the money in the account?

      泰勒:存款在帳戶中儲存多久才可以取?

      C:We offer a choice of three,six-or twelve month maturities in most cases.

      職員:大多數情況下,我們提供為期3個月,6個月和12個月的存款期限,您可以從中選擇。

      Of course ,we have two-,three-,five-and ten-year plans ,too.

      當然,我們也有為期2年、3年、5年和10年的存款期限。

      T;Does the rate go up depending on how long you keep the certificate?

      泰勒:利息是多少是不是取決于存款時間?

      C:Yes,that's right .But you must determine what maturity you want in the beginning .

      職員:是這樣的。但是您必須事先確定您的存款期限。

      Naturally ,certificates with the longer maturities bear a higher rate of return .

      當然,存款期越長,利率就越高。

      T:What maturities are the most popular?I assume that not many customers invest for the very long terms .

      泰勒:哪一種期限是最受歡迎的呢?我估計不會有很多顧客選擇很長的存款期限。

      C:No ,most of our customers use the six-or twelve-month plans.Of course ,you may renew the certificate on maturity if you wish.

      職員:您說得對,我們的大多數顧客選用6個月或12個月存款期限。當然,如果您愿意的話,當存款到期時,您可以把存單轉期續存。

      T;How come the rate is so much higher than the regular savings rate?

      泰勒:定期存款的利怎能怎么會比一般存款利息高出那么多呢?

      C:We can offer a more attractive rate of return when we know that the client will maintain the balance for a set period of time .

      職員:當欠確知顧客將一筆錢儲存一定時期,我們就能夠提供更具有吸引力的利率。

      相關文章:

      1.常用金融英語詞匯大全

      2.金融英語

      3.金融英語教程 介紹

      4.金融行業用英語怎么說

      5.金融英語雙語閱讀兩篇

    銀行開戶場景常用到的英語

    現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那么你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。 金融英語:帳戶規章與條例 Leah Jacobs has just opened a savings account at the First National Bank.She is asking a
    推薦度:
    點擊下載文檔文檔為doc格式
    4179111 主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 国产精品久久久久影视青草| 午夜在线播放免费高清观看| 久久久久免费精品国产小说| 麻豆果冻传媒精品二三区| 林俊逸高圆圆第1190章| 国产精品jizz在线观看网站| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 亚洲人成网站看在线播放| 欧美亚洲国产视频| 国产欧美日韩一区二区加勒比| 亚洲人成在久久综合网站| 拍拍拍无挡免费视频网站| 欧美人与动牲高清| 国产精品一区二区av| 九九视频九九热| 麻豆视频免费看| 日本成人在线网址| 国产一级小视频| 三级免费黄录像| 精品久久一区二区| 大乳女人做受视频免费观看| 亚洲第一成年人网站| 538免费视频| 最新亚洲人成无码网站| 国产商场真空露出在线观看| 久久久久久久久久久久久久久 | 8x8x华人永久免费视频| 欧美亚洲天堂网| 国产成人AV无码精品| 久久a级毛片免费观看| 精品国产福利久久久| 好吊妞视频这里有精品| 亚洲白嫩在线观看| 免费一级特黄特色大片在线观看| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品| 男人的j插女人的p| 国产美女在线一区二区三区| 亚洲av日韩av无码污污网站| 边做饭边被躁欧美三级| 少妇被躁爽到高潮无码文|