• <output id="aynwq"><form id="aynwq"><code id="aynwq"></code></form></output>

    <mark id="aynwq"><option id="aynwq"></option></mark>
  • <mark id="aynwq"><option id="aynwq"></option></mark><label id="aynwq"><dl id="aynwq"></dl></label>
  • 學習啦 > 學習英語 > 專業英語 > 金融英語 > 銀行柜臺常用到的英語對話

    銀行柜臺常用到的英語對話

    時間: 秋連1211 分享

    銀行柜臺常用到的英語對話

      現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那么你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

      金融英語:特種儲蓄章程

      Sally Berklin wants information about the Savings Bond plan at the First National Bank.

      薩利·伯克蘭在第一國民銀行想得知一些有關儲蓄債券章程的信息,

      She is talking to the manager of the Savings Department .

      她正在和儲蓄部門經理談話。

      Berklin:What do you mean about the Savings Bond plan?Is it possible for me to use that type of account ,too?

      伯克蘭:您所說的儲蓄債券章程是什么意思?我是否也能使用這種帳戶呢?

      Manager:Yes,of course .We offer it to all our customers.Our Savings Bond program offers our highest rate of interest for long-term savers.

      經理:當然可以,我們向所有顧客提供這種帳戶。我們的儲蓄債券章程對長期存款儲戶提供最高利率。

      Actually ,they are certificates of deposit for maturities of six to ten years ,

      實際上它們是定期為6到10年的存單,

      and are available in any amount from ,000 to 0,000.

      存款額從5,000美元到100,000美元的任何定期存單。

      B:Oh,they are only for people with lots of money .

      伯克蘭:哦,這個章程只是為那些很有錢的人設立的。

      M:Well ,actually you'd be surprised at the number of middle-income people who use this program ,especially retired people.

      經理:實際上,相當多的中等收入的人特別是退休的人都用這種章程,您會對其使用人數之多感到驚奇。

      You see ,we pay accumulated interest by bank check every quarter.

      您看,我們每個委度都以銀行支票的形式向顧客支付累計利息,

      So they are almost like an investment plan .

      因此,這些存款幾乎就是一筆投資規劃。

      B:That sounds very nice.But what if I have to cash in the Savings Bond before maturity?

      伯克蘭:聽起來真不錯,但是如果我不得不提前兌現儲蓄債券怎么辦?

      M;Well,unfortunately ,you would incur a penalty ,as with any premature cancellation of a time deposit .

      經理:很遺憾,就象提前支取定期存款一樣,您得接受一定罰款。

      But we encourage customers not to buy Savings Bonds unless they are reasonably sure they can hold them until matuity .

      但是,我們希望顧客們十分確信有把握直到期滿才支取存款,再來購買儲蓄債券。

      B;They sound like an excellent investment idea,especially the advantage of receiving earned interest every three months .

      伯克蘭:聽起來這是個極好的投資辦法,特別是每3個月就能得到利息的好處。

      I'll consider placing some of my savings in Savings Bonds as soon as I save enough.

      等我把錢攢夠了,我馬一考慮把我的一部分積蓄換成儲蓄債券。

      金融英語:計算日息

      Donald Craig is asking the New Accounts clerk at the First National Bank about their daily interest advertisements.

      唐納德·克雷格在第一國民銀行向一個負責新開帳戶的職員詢問有關銀行的日息廣告的事。

      Craig:What do you mean when you say daily interest in your advertisements?

      克雷格:你們的廣告中所說的日息是什么意思?

      Clerk:We mean that we compute interest on your account balance every day and credit it to your account on a quarterly basis.

      職員:我們的意思是說,我們每日計算您的帳戶余額應得利息,并且每個季度把應得利息計入您的帳戶的貸方。

      Cr:How can you compute the earnings daily ?Isn't that too much trouble ?

      克雷格:你們怎么能夠每日都計算應得利息呢?那不是太麻煩了嗎?

      C:Well,actually Mr.Craig ,it's relatively easy to do since we keep all our account records by computer

      職員:哦,克雷格先生,實際上做到這一點是比較容易的。因為我們使用計算機儲存我們所有的帳戶記錄,

      This enables us to give even better service to our customers .

      這樣我們就能更好地為我們的顧客服務。

      Cr:You really mean ,then ,that you're paying me interest on the interest that I earn if I keep my money in the bank .

      克雷格:那么您實際上是說,如果我把錢存入銀行,你們就會以復制的形式支付我所贏得的利息了。

      C:Yes,that's right.We credit your earned interest automatically to your account and that figures as part of the balance for the next interest-earning period.

      職員:是這樣的。我們會自動地把您贏得的利息計入您的帳戶的貨方,而且這些利息成了您的帳戶中存款余額的一部分。

      It's really an accumulative account which continues to grow and earn returns for you .

      再接著計算利息時,這一部分余額也將贏得利息。這的確是個累計帳戶,不斷地增加數額為您生息。

      Cr:What if I withdraw the earned interest each time? Then I lose the advantages of an accumulative account ,don't I ?

      克雷格:如果我每次都把贏得的利息取出來,又會怎么樣呢?那我就失去了累計帳戶的優勢,對嗎?

      C:Yes,you would .The accumulative effect only works if you maintain the balance and earned interest in the account.

      職員:是的,您會失去的。您只有保留帳戶中的金額和贏得的利息,累計帳戶的效果才能體現出來。

      Cr:That's a good way to make money .I'll try not to make any more withdrawals .

      克雷格:這到是個掙錢的好辦法,我爭取盡量少提取存款。

      C:Yes,that's a good plan .

      職員:這是個好計劃。

      Cr:You're right .Maybe I'll become rich that way!

      克雷格:您說得對,照這樣做法或許我會變得富裕起來。

      英語口語:開立個人支票帳戶

      John Smith is opening a personal checking account at the National City Bank .

      約翰·史密斯正在國家城市銀行開立個人支票帳戶。

      Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

      職員:我能為您做什么,先生?

      Smith :Yes,please .I'd like to open a personal checking account .

      史密斯:謝謝!我想開立一個個人支票帳戶。

      C;Yes,sir .Do you want a regular or a special checking account ?

      職員:好的,先生。您想開立普通的還是特殊的支票帳戶?

      S:I'm not sure what the difference is .

      史密斯:我不太清楚它們有什么區別。

      C:Special accounts are more economical if you think you'll write fewer than 15 checks each month .

      職員:如果您認為您每月開支票少于15張,那么特殊帳戶更為經濟。

      S:I probably won't write many ,just a few checks each month for shopping and paying some bills.

      史密斯:我可能不會開那么多張支票,一個月只需幾張支票買東西和支付一些帳單就可以了。

      C:I think the special account will be best ,then .

      職員:我想那您最好是使用特殊支票,

      There's no minimum balance required and the service charge is only 20 cents for each check you write .

      它沒有最小存款余額的限制,而且您開出的每張支票只收取20美分手續費。

      S:Yes,I think that's what I need.Can I open the account with this check ?It's my payroll check from my company .

      史密斯:好的,我看這正是我所需要的。我可以開這種支票賬戶嗎?這是我所在公司的工資支票。

      C:Yes,of course .We'll take your payroll check for 7.00 as your initial deposit .

      職員:當然可以,我們將把您的工資237美元作為您的第一筆存款。

      Will you please fill out this signature card with your name,address,and occupation ?

      請您在這張簽名卡片上填寫您的姓名、住址和職業。

      I'll get a receipt and a checkbook for you while you're completing these forms.

      您填寫這張卡片時,我來為您準備收據和支票。

      S:Can I get my name printed on the checks?

      史密斯:可以把我的姓名印在支票上嗎?

      C;Yes,of course .We offer free personalized checks to all our customers .

      職員:當然可以,我們對這里所有顧客免費提供個人支票。

      If you would like your address printed on your checks,too,we can do that for a nominal charge .

      如果您愿意把您的住址也印在支票上,我們可以照辦,為此需收取少許費用。

      S:I think I'll just take the free ones.I can always write my address on the checks myself .

      史密斯:看來我還選擇免費支票,自己把住址寫在支票上吧。

    相關文章:

    1.常用金融英語詞匯大全

    2.金融英語

    3.金融英語教程 介紹

    4.金融行業用英語怎么說

    5.金融英語雙語閱讀兩篇

    4179103 主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美午夜精品久久久久免费视| 好男人社区视频在线观看| 男女下面一进一出无遮挡se| 跪在校花脚下叼着女主人的鞋| 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 中文字幕免费高清视频| 久久国产乱子伦精品免费不卡| 亚洲国产综合第一精品小说| 亚洲精品国产第1页| 免费99热在线观看| 劲爆欧美第1页婷婷| 啊…别了在线观看免费下载| 国产乱妇无码大黄aa片| 国产又色又爽又黄刺激在线视频| 国产无遮挡无码视频免费软件| 国产肥老上视频| 国产精品福利一区二区| 国产精品亚洲精品日韩已满| 国产精品三级视频| 在线观看亚洲av每日更新| 最近最新在线中文字幕| 欧美日韩成人在线观看| 欧美精品手机在线| 波多野结衣在线免费视频| 精品久久久久久久久午夜福利| 色噜噜狠狠狠狠色综合久一| 青青草97国产精品免费观看| 青青青国产依人精品视频| 自拍偷拍校园春色| 狼人久久尹人香蕉尹人| 秋葵app官网免费下载地址| 精品国产不卡在线电影| 精品国产一区二区三区免费| 精品一区二区AV天堂| 男女啪啪永久免费观看网站| 熟妇人妻videos| 欧美日韩精品一区二区在线播放 | 成年性羞羞视频免费观看无限| 欧美人与动牲高清| 日韩一级在线观看| 成在线人视频免费视频|