• <output id="aynwq"><form id="aynwq"><code id="aynwq"></code></form></output>

    <mark id="aynwq"><option id="aynwq"></option></mark>
  • <mark id="aynwq"><option id="aynwq"></option></mark><label id="aynwq"><dl id="aynwq"></dl></label>
  • 學習啦>學習英語>專業英語>金融英語>

    關于兌換日美元的金融英語

    時間: 秋連1211 分享

      在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用范文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

      金融英語口語:特種儲蓄章程

      Special Savings Plans

      特種儲蓄章程

      Situation 21

      情景 21

      Sally Berklin wants information about the Savings Bond plan at the First National Bank.

      薩利·伯克蘭在第一國民銀行想得知一些有關儲蓄債券章程的信息,

      She is talking to the manager of the Savings Department .

      她正在和儲蓄部門經理談話。

      Berklin:What do you mean about the Savings Bond plan?Is it possible for me to use that type of account ,too?

      伯克蘭:您所說的儲蓄債券章程是什么意思?我是否也能使用這種帳戶呢?

      Manager:Yes,of course .We offer it to all our customers.Our Savings Bond program offers our highest rate of interest for long-term savers.

      經理:當然可以,我們向所有顧客提供這種帳戶。我們的儲蓄債券章程對長期存款儲戶提供最高利率。

      Actually ,they are certificates of deposit for maturities of six to ten years ,

      實際上它們是定期為6到10年的存單,

      and are available in any amount from ,000 to 0,000.

      存款額從5,000美元到100,000美元的任何定期存單。

      B:Oh,they are only for people with lots of money .

      伯克蘭:哦,這個章程只是為那些很有錢的人設立的。

      M:Well ,actually you'd be surprised at the number of middle-income people who use this program ,especially retired people.

      經理:實際上,相當多的中等收入的人特別是退休的人都用這種章程,您會對其使用人數之多感到驚奇。

      You see ,we pay accumulated interest by bank check every quarter.

      您看,我們每個委度都以銀行支票的形式向顧客支付累計利息,

      So they are almost like an investment plan .

      因此,這些存款幾乎就是一筆投資規劃。

      B:That sounds very nice.But what if I have to cash in the Savings Bond before maturity?

      伯克蘭:聽起來真不錯,但是如果我不得不提前兌現儲蓄債券怎么辦?

      M;Well,unfortunately ,you would incur a penalty ,as with any premature cancellation of a time deposit .

      經理:很遺憾,就象提前支取定期存款一樣,您得接受一定罰款。

      But we encourage customers not to buy Savings Bonds unless they are reasonably sure they can hold them until matuity .

      但是,我們希望顧客們十分確信有把握直到期滿才支取存款,再來購買儲蓄債券。

      B;They sound like an excellent investment idea,especially the advantage of receiving earned interest every three months .

      伯克蘭:聽起來這是個極好的投資辦法,特別是每3個月就能得到利息的好處。

      I'll consider placing some of my savings in Savings Bonds as soon as I save enough.

      等我把錢攢夠了,我馬一考慮把我的一部分積蓄換成儲蓄債券。

      金融英語口語:美元兌換日元

      Changing Dollars to Yen

      美元兌換日元

      Situation 22

      情景 22

      Cyrus Morton is visiting Tokyo on his vacation.He stops into the Higashi Bank to change some dollars into yen .

      休假期間,賽勒斯·莫頓在東京參觀游覽,他步入東銀行,把一些美元兌換成日元。

      Clerk:Good afternoon ,sir.May I help you ?

      職員:午安,先生,我能為您做些什么?

      Morton:Yes,please .I want to get some yen notes for my stay in Japan .Can I buy them with American dollars?

      莫頓:是的,謝謝。在我逗留日本期間,希望換些日幣,我可以用美元購買日幣嗎?

      C;Yes,sir .We are an authorized foreign exchange bank and can change them for you .

      職員:可以的,先生。我們是經批準的外匯銀行,能夠為您兌換貨幣。

      M;Well,I have got 7.89 that I want to change .What's the exchange rate today ?

      莫頓:那我,我想把476美元89美分兌換成日元,今天的兌換率是多少呢?

      C:Today's rate for cash purchases is listed on this chart here.I can exchange the bills for you ,but we cannot take the coins.

      職員:今天的現款購買兌換率列在這里的這張圖表上,我可給您兌換紙幣,但是我們不收硬幣。

      M:Oh,really ?Why not ?

      莫頓:哦,真的嗎?為什么呢?

      C:We don't deal in coins ,sir .Usually ,we have very little request for coin exchange and it makes it difficult for us to maintain a supply of coins adequate to what may be needed .

      職員:我們不買硬幣,先生。平時我們這里很少需要兌換硬幣,這樣,就使我們很難確保存一批足夠的硬幣應付可能的需要量。

      M;Oh,yes,I remember that was true in America ,too.I couldn't get any yen coins before I left .

      莫頓:哦,是的,我記得在美國也是如此。看來,在我離開之前,可能是一點日本硬幣也弄不到了。

      C:Our head office may keep a supply of coins ,but branches rarely do .So we just exchange the bills and make up any difference in Japanese coins.

      職員:我們總行可能提供硬幣,但是分行很少有這樣做的。因此,我們只能兌換紙幣并用日本硬幣補齊差額。

      Do you have your passport with you ?

      您帶著護照嗎?

      M:Yes,here it is .

      莫頓:帶著,在這里。

      C:Well,please sign your name and local address on this exchange request .

      職員:請把您的姓名、本地住址寫在這張兌換申請單上,

      Also put down your passport number .I'll get your yen for you while you're filling this out .

      還要寫上您的護照號碼。在您填寫時,我給您準備日元。

      金融英語口語:日元兌換美元

      Changing Yen to Dollars

      日元兌換美元

      Situation 23

      情景 23

      Goro Watanable is leaving for the United States and wants to buy some American dollars before he goes .

      渡邊五郎準備前往美國,想在臨走前買些美元。

      Watanable:I am leaving for the States tomorrow and will need some dollar currency with me when I arrive .

      渡邊:我準備明天啟程去美國,在到達那里時,我需要隨身帶些美鈔,

      Can I get it here ?

      我能在這里買到美元嗎?

      Clerk:Yes,sir.How much did you want to buy ?

      職員:可以,先生,你想買多少?

      W;Well,I think about 0 worth .I get traveller's checks the other day ,but I don't want to arrive in American without any cash .

      渡邊:哦,我想要100美元左右。前幾天我已經辦理了旅游支票,但是,我不想在到達美國時手頭無現金。

      It's a real problem cashing a traveller's check when the airport is crowded .

      機場上非常擁擠的時候,兌現旅游支票是件很麻煩的事。

      C:Yes ,that's true .Please fill out this request for foreign currency .On the purpose line ,just indicate travel.

      職員:的確是這樣。請您填寫一下外幣申請表,在目的那一欄上只需說明旅游就可以了。

      W:What's the exchange rate today ?I can't understand this chart you have here .

      渡邊:今天的兌換率是多少?我看不明白你們的這張圖表。

      C:The figure under the listing for spot rate selling is the one you want .

      職員:在現貨兌換率賣出的編目底下的那個數字就是您所需要的數字,

      That means that rate for immediate delivery of cash .

      它指的是現金的立即交付兌換率。

      W;How come this so confusing ?What are these other rates listed?

      渡邊:怎么這么令人費解呢?表中所列出的另外的那些兌換率是怎么回事?

      C:Well,the rate is different for different kinds of transaction .

      職員:哦,不同種類的交易有不同的兌換率,

      For example ,we don't buy or sell checks for the same rate as cash because of the transit time involved .

      比如,我們買進或賣出支票與買進或賣出現金使用不同的兌換率,因為這里涉及到轉寄時間的問題。

      W:I remember one bank said over-the -counter rate.Is that the same?

      渡邊:我記得有家銀行說過柜臺兌換率,它與現貨兌換率意思一樣嗎?

      C:It's the same as the spot rate for small transactions for the gengeral public .

      職員:一般講柜臺兌換率與小規模交易的現貨兌換率意思相同。

      Some banks call it the over-the -counter rate for convenience .

      某些銀行為方便起見,就稱后者為柜臺兌換率。

    相關文章:

    1.金融行業用英語怎么說

    2.外事接待英語口語對話

    3.有關于不敢相信的口語英語

    5.金融行業個人職業生涯規劃范文

    關于兌換日美元的金融英語

    在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用范文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。 金融英語口語:特種儲蓄章程 Special Savings Plans 特種儲蓄章程 Situation 21 情景 21 Sally Berklin wants informati
    推薦度:
    點擊下載文檔文檔為doc格式
    4178812 主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄色福利在线观看| 国产真实夫妇交换| 成人免费无码大片A毛片抽搐| 欧美乱大交XXXXX疯狂俱乐部| 精品久久8X国产免费观看| 高贵的你韩剧免费观看国语版| 99国产欧美久久久精品蜜芽| 中文字幕在线国产| 久久精品中文字幕第一页| 亚洲午夜久久久精品影院| 伊人久久精品一区二区三区| 四虎影视永久免费观看| 国产强被迫伦姧在线观看无码| 国产精品美女久久久久久2018| 天天视频天天爽| 女人被男人躁的女爽免费视频| 把极品白丝班长啪到腿软| 日本高清在线不卡| 日韩美女hd高清电影| 欧美18性精品| 校园性教k8版在线观看| 欧美人与性囗牲恔配| 欧美另类videos黑人极品| 欧美熟妇另类久久久久久不卡| 波多野结衣女同| 武侠古典一区二区三区中文| 澳门皇冠8x8华人永久免费| 热99在线视频| 污污内射在线观看一区二区少妇| 狂野欧美激情性xxxx在线观看| 波多野结衣同性系列698| 欧美最猛黑人xxxx黑人猛交3p| 欧美高清免费一级在线| 欧美老人巨大xxxx做受视频| 欧美精品亚洲精品| 欧美人与性禽xxxx| 日韩欧国产精品一区综合无码 | 国产成人综合在线视频| 国产女合集六超多超嫩部| 国产三级国产精品| 初尝黑人巨砲波多野结衣|